Real-Time MRMS Data
- MRMS QVS Suite Launcher – This site displays the real-time MRMS data from the NSSL system; Includes analysis tools such as Gauge/QPE comparison, 3D product viewer, and time series plots.
- MRMS Operational Display – This site displays the real-time MRMS data from the live and development operational system; Single product maps only.
- Radar Reflectivity Comparison Tool – Allows for the monitoring of potential calibration offsets and transmitter drift of radars.
MRMS Project Pages and Forum
- MRMS Project Page – Provides a description of the overall MRMS project.
- NOAA Virtual Lab – Includes forums to ask questions about MRMS products, blogs providing updates relevant to operational implementation and other topics, and a wiki page with technical documents on each MRMS product and algorithm. ***NOTE: Requires a NOAA LDAP account and an accepted invitation to join the MRMS page.
MRMS Documentation and Training Material
- WDTD Training Lessons and Webinars – Online modules relating to MRMS QPE, as well as recorded monthly webinars, can be found under the following drop-down panels on the WDTD page:
- MRMS Hydro Products Course
- MRMS Hydro Applications Course
- MRMS Application of the Month Archive
- WDTD MRMS Product Guide – Contains documentation on how each product or algorithm is created, its strengths & limitations, and associated applications & examples.
Flooded Locations and Simulated Hydrographs (FLASH) Project
- FLASH Website – Primary web page with latest news, research, and publications on the FLASH project.
- Real-Time FLASH Data – Includes gridded hydrologic model output, QPE recurrence intervals, QPE-to-FFG ratios, and precipitable water.
- HMT-Hydro Experiment – Contains information on testbed evaluation of MRMS and FLASH products